MINIMUM PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
In order to successfully complete an Undaunted.Life excursion, it is HIGHLY recommended that you be able to perform all of the following physical activities:
- 3 dead-hang pull-ups
- 50 sit-ups in under 2 minutes
- 50 push-ups in under 2 minutes
- 2-mile run in under 19 minutes
- All-out sprint for 200 meters
- Bench press body weight
- Back squat body weight
- Bar dead-hang for 30 seconds
NOTE: If you are unable to complete all of the activities on this list at this time, we would suggest that you sign up for a future excursion after you have had time to train yourself up to this level.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Saturday, and Sunday Breakfast
- Saturday lunch
- NOTE: Friday and Saturday dinner is provided. You will be burning a lot of calories during this weekend, so keep that in mind when deciding what food to bring.
- Any materials you need will need to prepare and consume your food
- NOTE: Breakfast and lunch periods will be short, so do not bring food items that will take long periods to prepare and consume.
- Please arrive at camp with at least a gallon of water. We will provide additional water during the excursion.
- Water bottle
- Hiking/outdoor pants
- Hiking boots/shoes
- At least three pairs of good hiking/athletic socks
- Other weather appropriate clothing (please check weather forecast before arrival)
- Sleeping bag
- Sleeping mat/pad (optional)
- Personal toiletries
- Personal medications/prescriptions
- Toilet paper
PROHIBITED ITEMS PER LANDOWNER’S REQUEST:
NOTE: Even if you normally carry a firearm on your person or in your vehicle, the firearm must remain in your vehicle for the entirety of the excursion.
NOTE: While we are doing the physical portions of the excursion, you will not have any backpacks or carrying cases on you. So, please do not over pack with items that you will not use.